BIM - Building Information Modeling
With BIM, you can digitalise your assets and create digital twins
BIM is at the heart of the AEC sector's digitisation process, and its diffusion over time has shown how its adoption benefits everyone involved in a project's life cycle , from conception to maintenance and operation.
International standards and regulations also regulate the use of BIM methodology, and in many countries, including Italy, a plan has been defined to make BIM mandatory for public works contracts.
Structured, controlled, and shared data and information management throughout a property’s entire lifecycle helps to reduce inefficiencies and optimise processes.
BIM supports the supply chain, allowing data centralisation, better cooperation between all those involved in the process, the possibility of obtaining more accurate insights, simplifying simulation and project optimisation activities and risk mitigation.
Exprivia offers its experience to make companies, public, para-public and private compliant with legislation and draw concrete economic advantages from it (for example, cost savings, reduction in errors and reprocessing, ease of document management for verification and traceability purposes, etc.).
- Integration of existing BIM solutions with company Enterprise Content Management systems to integrate the BIM flow into production processes.
- Application of blockchain to the BIM collaboration process to ensure document accuracy and traceability.
- Management and use of the Digital Twin, or fuelling the asset’s digital model with data collected in real-time to improve operating and maintenance processes.
- Construction of algorithms dedicated to 4D-5D-6D-7D optimisation (timing, costs, energy, sustainability) - possible verticalisation across one or more dimensions.
- Consistency and accuracy verification algorithms. Starting from structural specifications, we can verify whether underlying projects and required materials agree with project specifications and established regulations, avoiding errors and costs.