18 September 2019
The Forum Mediterraneo in Sanità returns to the Fiera del Levante in Bari!
The 2019 edition includes over 30 training sessions on five topical issues:
• Advance healthcare, with activities of prevention at school, the use of Big Data in the Health area, joint projects among Environment and Health, integrated security policies;
• Intelligent technology, with the opportunities offered by digital health and telemedicine to complement the professional's action in new organizational paradigms;
• Innovative partnership, with the need of rethinking the role of the private accredited on traditional and new territorial services to find new models of public-private integration;
• Fragility health, with good practices for the weakest sections of citizens, such as children, prisoners and the disabled;
• Propositive professionals, with ideas coming from those who know the citizens' health problems, current and prospective, observing it on job.
Exprivia | Italtel renews its interest in the initiative by participating in two sessions:
• “Optimal management of chronic patients. The technologies supporting integrated clinical networks" scheduled for Wednesday 18 September at 10:30 am - spoke Dante Altomare, Vice President of Exprivia.
• "Innovative projects and proposals for digital transformation in healthcare: from artificial intelligence to 5G robotics" scheduled for Friday, September 20 at 2.30pm. The opening greetings are entrusted to Stefano Pileri, CEO of Italtel, coordinator of the workshop Enrico Annese, Director of Business Development Market Unit Public Sector Exprivia. The session will also include speeches by Felice Vitulano, Exprivia's Innovation, Marketing & Technology Director, on the topic of “Open Innovation projects: IoT, Blockchain, Genomics, Radiomics, Cybersecurity ", and Francesco Bellifemine, Director of Digital Factory E-Healthcare & Smart City, Giulio Mallardi and Paolo Stofella, Digital Factory Healthcare & Smart City, for 5G Telemedicine and the SMARTool Project.
Guest of our workshop Dr. Amedeo Cesta, Vice President of AI * IA, IRRCCS Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza of San Giovanni Rotondo and the Istituto Tumori Giovanni Paolo II Bari.
For more information: www.forummediterraneosanita.it/