BigKnowledge analyses both structured and unstructured data, using advanced semantic analysis and machine learning techniques. BigKnowledge is artificial intelligence in its immediate applications: ability to analyse contents and behaviour, correlate different sources, draw interrelations from apparently heterogeneous contents, making them analysable and therefore useful for their corporate purpose.
BigKnowledge is used to:
- retrieve and automatically analyse information from open sources (Open Source Intelligence – OSINT);
- query and classify the semantics of the text contents;
- correlate heterogeneous sources on the basis of their contents;
- profile entities (persons, companies, etc.) on the basis of behaviour (analysis of logs) and/or information taken from them (mail, web sites, etc.);
- georeference unstructured information.