The FILO BLU project is part of the activities in the field ofoncology, also pediatric, particularly delicate both for the aggressiveness of the pathology and for the sensitivity of the patient and it arises from the need to improve doctor-patient / caregiver communication during home therapies, acting on the quality of monitoring and support for home therapy.
The Project therefore has the general aim of developing a "social healthcare" communication platform oriented to patient empowerment with personalized telemedicine functionality.
The aims of the project are carried out according to four specific objectives:
- developing “social healthcare” type APPs aimed at patient/caregiver empowerment based on the most common smartphone/tablet platforms (Android and IOS);
- developing an interoperability platform with some portable multi-parameter monitoring systems equipped with a Bluetooth interface serving the first platform;
- developing an expert system for the analysis of medical-patient communications aimed at scoring the patient's status (clinical and psychological) based on Big Data and Sentiment Analysis methods;
- developing an interoperability system between the Filo Blu system and the SIO (Hospital Information System).
The partners involved in the project are:
- Filippetti SpA;
- BiMind S.r.l.;
- Exprivia SpA;
- Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare;
- Università La Sapienza di Roma – Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica e Molecolare.
The project has received financial support from the European Union, within the European Regional Development Fund, from the Italian State and from the Lazio region, within the Lazio Region Operational Program 2014-2020.
PROJECT CO-FINANCED BY THE EUROPEAN UNION
POR FESR LAZIO 2014/2020 – LAZIO REGION
Public notice n. 2 "LIFE 2020"
Protocol number A0112-2016-13385
FILO BLU Code CUP F87H18000430007