NormaSearch is the proprietary application of Exprivia used to search for regulatory updates, due to its ability to:
- direct the machine in its autonomous searches once trained;
- classify the web pages found using a conceptual taxonomy, predefined or derivable through a training process;
- break down and structure the search through linguistic and conceptual analysis of the contents, using the BigKnowledge semantic interpretation technology.
The operation of the application is simple and user-friendly:
- the general regulatory framework is inserted in the product, indicating its sources;
- the product starts by conducting a semantic analysis of the regulations, identifying the key concepts and thus creating a search model and classifying the new documents, which will be selected and taxonomized according to their relevance with the concepts laid down by the original regulations;
- the information is searched for and classified incrementally, supporting the analyst with a continual exploration of new regulations, guaranteeing the search on a number of sites and news at a much faster speed than with a traditional approach.
The procedure therefore allows searches and analyses to be structured on the basis of conceptual logic, making the processes faster and more complete.