The Consip SGI-Integrated Management Systems Framework Agreement is aimed at Italian National Health Service Administrations, to enable them to carry out the measures envisaged in the Digital Administration Code and implement the Digital Agenda of National Health Service Entities.
Digital transformation is achieved through:
- Re-engineering and standardisation of administrative procedures
- Digitalisation and dematerialisation of processes
- Reduction of regulatory adjustment times
- Global management of data, events and electronic documents
- Definition of functional models that ensure multi-channel access
Other information and technical characteristics
The successful bidder is a group of business, comprising: Enterprise Services Italia S.r.l. (DXC.technology) - agent, Exprivia S.p.A., KPMG Advisory S.p.A., Dedagroup S.p.A., Data Management PA S.p.A. and Siav S.p.A. (principals).
The types of services covered by the contract are:
- Software Development;
- Management, Maintenance and Assistance;
- Organisational Support.
The term of the framework agreement is 18 months (from the date of conclusion, i.e. 08 November 2017), with the option to extend for a further 6 months. Over the period, the administrations concerned may sign an executive contract for specific needs, of a maximum term of 48 months.
The services may be provided as part of the following lots:
- Lot 4: Italian National Health Service entities located in the regions of Piedmont, Valle d’Aosta, Liguria, Lombardy, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino Alto Adige and Emilia Romagna;
- Lot 5: Italian National Health Service entities located in the regions of Tuscany, Marche, Umbria, Lazio, Abruzzo, Molise, Campania, Basilicata, Apulia, Calabria, Sardinia and Sicily.
Exprivia brings its skills and experience to bear in both areas: Management Information Systems and Management of Administrative Procedures.
The Management Information Systems, owned by the Administration, provide support for the provision of services associated with specific processes and internal operations. Exprivia operates in areas such as:
- Administration, finance and control: budget planning and management control, accounts and assets management, financial and tax management, financial reporting, sales and purchasing;
- Acquisitions: needs analysis and planning, request and order management, management and monitoring of contracts and suppliers, purchase procedures;
- Human resources: complete management of staff, pay and wages, staff policies;
- Assets: asset and property management, facility and space management;
- Logistics: receipt of goods and services, warehouse management, distribution;
- Management of projects and orders: coordination and project management, management of orders and reporting, quality and risk management;
- CUP (single reservation centre), Acceptance, Emergency Treatment: administrative management of receiving patients: planning schedules, booking services, administrative acceptance, invoicing and collection, reports.
The Administrative Procedures Management Systems manage the entire life cycle of documents within such procedures. Exprivia operates in the following areas:
- IT protocol: registration, archiving and sharing incoming and outgoing documents;
- Document management: managing the life cycle of documents, automating archiving processes, classification, distribution, sorting and searches;
- Workflow automation: automation and management of processes, tracing operations and documents (e.g. those that make up the so-called electronic health record), managing and updating the document engine;
- Managing document flows, such as decisions/resolutions, paperless procedures, electronic health records.
How to sign up
In order to sign up, four stages must be completed:
- The drafting and sending of a needs analysis to the supplier;
- The drawing up of the final plan by the supplier;
- Approval of the final plan by the administrators;
- Signature of the contract.
For more information, contact the expert.